- Entertaining v. Hospitality
- A Member Speaks
- Spiritually Fit
- Come as You Are!
- Our Community
- A Safe Harbor
- Be Transformed!
Thank you for your interest in our church. We know it can be a little scary to visit a church for the first time. You may have questions, like: what’s expected of me? How should I dress? How should I act? Are kids welcome? Can I feel at home here? What’s this church all about?
Our church in a sentence: We’re a fellowship of like-minded followers of Jesus who are growing, maturing, ministering, and working together with the primary purpose of seeing our community transformed by the power of Jesus Christ.
We invite you to navigate through our website and get to know us.
People often have questions, especially when they visit a church for the first time:
- What’s expected of me? We expect that you will be yourself and that no pressure will be put on you to act or behave in any way that you will find uncomfortable.
- How should I dress? Wear what’s comfortable for you and for the weather. Hardly anyone wears suits and ties these days. Jeans and cutoffs are pretty much standard fare during our Cape Cod summer weather.
- Are my children welcome? Yes — your kids are welcome to worship with you, or — if you’d like, we offer a nursery for children 0 – 4 years. Our children’s ministry, J-Force (children in grades K – 6 and is offered from September through June), is dismissed before the morning message.
- Will I feel at home? We sure hope so! That’s why we believe God has called us to be a Safe Harbor, a place of refuge from the storms of life.
Please come for a visit! We’re located at 298 Barlows Landing Road, Pocasset, MA.
Service Time: Sunday worship begins at 10:00 A.M. The music is contemporary and upbeat and the messages are Bible-based and relevant to your life.